Department of Gynecology
The Department of Gynecology at Simhapuri Hospitals provides comprehensive care for all female reproductive system (uterus, vagina, and ovaries). The Obstetrics subspecialty extends comprehensive care to women’s reproductive tracts and attends to infants during pregnancy (prenatal period), childbirth and the postnatal period. Simhapuri is equipped to deal with all complex gynecological conditions.
At Simhapuri, you can avail the services of an expert team of gynecologists that hold a cumulative experience of over 20 years.
Why Simhapuri Hospitals for Gynecology?
Reasons that make Simhapuri’s Dept. of Gynecology a ‘go to’ place for all areas of gynecology are listed below:
- Sophisticated delivery suite for painless labour
- Multidisciplinary management of all high risk pregnancies with pediatric and ICU cover
- State-of-the-art Operation Theatres for performing various gynecological and obstetric procedures such as:
- Caesarean sections
Specialised clinics that include:
- Antenatal clinic
- Post natal clinic
- Menopausal clinic
Areas of Treatment:
- Gynecologic oncology
- Urinary incontinence
- Amenorrhoea (absent menstrual periods)
- Dysmenorrhoea (painful menstrual periods)
- Menorrhagia (heavy menstrual periods)
- Pelvic organ prolapse