Dr. Deekshanti Narayan
MBBS, MD (Gen. Medicine), DM (Neurology)
Sr. Consultant Neurologist
About Dr. Deekshanti Narayan
Dr. Deekshanthi Narayanan is one of the chief Neurologist at the Simhapuri Hospitals. She has completed her Graduation and Post graduation from Andhra Medical College, NTR University, Vizag, A.P. She has done her super specialization DM Neurology from NIZAM’S Institute of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Deekshanthi has attended many state and national conferences. Also participated in various EEG and ENMG workshops and formally she worked as Consultant Neurologist at KIMS (Bolineni) hospital for 5 years. She has expertise in treating STROKE and EPILEPSY.
Areas of Expertise:
- POEMS Syndrome: Report of Three Cases with Review of the Literature – TURK J NEUROL, 2011
- Risk factors, clinical profile, and long-term outcome of 428 patients of cerebral sinus venous thrombosis: Insights from Nizam’s Institute Venous Stroke Registry, Hyderabad (India) – NEUROLOGY INDIA, 2012
- Symmetrical thalamic & cerebellar hemorrhages following scorpion envenomation – INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL of STUDENTS RESEARCH, 2014
- Presented papers as well as posters in many international & national conferences.
Topics of Research:
- Cerebral venous thrombosis
- EEG abnormalities in Hemorrhagic stroke