About Dr. G. Sudheer
Dr. G. Sudheer is a Consultant Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgeon having an experience of 3 years in the field of Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery. He worked at various corporate hospitals like Manipal, Sri Satya Sai Hospital, Bangalore. Had a very good academic background with almost 20 paper presentations in various International/National (IACTSCON) / State level Cardiothoracic conferences (KACTSCON). Author for a paper resentation at AATS MITRAL CONCLAVE 2017.
Areas of Expertise:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Mitral valve repair
- Mitral valve replacement (MVR)
- Beating Heart Surgery
- Open Heart Surgery
- Minimally Invasive ASD & Valve replacement
- Lung Surgeries
- Peripheral Vascular Surgery
- Coarctation of Aorta Surgeries
- Thymic Surgery
- Tracheal Reconstruction
- Re-Redo Mitral Valve Replacement through Minimal Access Cardiac surgery in a case of Infective Endocarditis- A case report – AATS MITRAL CONCLAVE 2017.
- Non – Compaction of LV an emerging cause of Mitral Regurgitation. – IACTSCON 2017.
- A rare case report of Intercostal Schwannoma- IACTSCON 2017.
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting In A Patient With Calcified Amorphous Tumor (CAT). – IACTSCON 2014.
- Surgical Treatment Of Mediastinal And Cardiac Hydatidosis Different Approaches. – IACTSCON 2014.
- CASPER (Cardiac Arrest & Resustication In Post Cardiac Surgery). – IACTSCON 2015.
- Redo Submitral Aneurysm. – IACTSCON 2015.
- Window Ductus A Surgical Trap. – KACTS MEET – 2013, IACTSCON 2015.
- A Rare Case Report Of Partial AVCCD With PAPVC With Dextrocardia. – IACTSCON 2017.
- A Double Trans Atrial Trans Pulmonary Approach In Tetralogy Of Fallot Our Experience. – IACTSCON 2017.
- Non Compaction of LV – New Emerging cause of MR. – IACTSCON 2018.
- A Rare case Report of Thoracic Intercostal Schwannoma – IACTSCON 2018.
- Scimitar Syndrome- Surgical Techniques. KACTS MEET – 2013.
- SV ASD Classical Repair Vs Wardens Procedure. KACTS MEET – 2014.
- RA to RV Tunnel A Rare Case Presentation. KACTS MEET – 2016.
- Paraurethral Mass Wolf In Sheep Skin. SSB MEET 2012.
- BLS/ ACLS certified.
- RNTCP Trained.
- RED CROSS society certified for blood transfusion.